Bullet How-To?
Posted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:07 am
Hi,
I grabbed the current windows cvs of blender with the bullet engine added in (I see you've chosen the logo, unless you're still open to proposals.) The question I have is, how do you use it? I mean, I turned it on in the World buttons, but nothing moves when after pressing "P". I've done the material/gravity/properties settings and left the Bullet world gravity at default and nodda. Does something need to be done in Python in order to get Bullet working? Since it's in the cvs builds it may be helpful to provide some tutorial info so users can begin working/testing it. I'm not complaining, just asking. If any docs become available could you post a link to them on elysiun?
thanks,
-Gendo
I grabbed the current windows cvs of blender with the bullet engine added in (I see you've chosen the logo, unless you're still open to proposals.) The question I have is, how do you use it? I mean, I turned it on in the World buttons, but nothing moves when after pressing "P". I've done the material/gravity/properties settings and left the Bullet world gravity at default and nodda. Does something need to be done in Python in order to get Bullet working? Since it's in the cvs builds it may be helpful to provide some tutorial info so users can begin working/testing it. I'm not complaining, just asking. If any docs become available could you post a link to them on elysiun?
thanks,
-Gendo