About the Collada Demo
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:53 pm
I just don't understand, I can build all of the examples just fine. What I want to do is use Bullet's collada conversion code however I get buku linker errors from libbulletcollision.lib saying it redefines certain functions or objects, here are some samples of the linker errors I get.
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: unsigned int __thiscall std::allocator<char>::max_size(void)const " (?max_size@?$allocator@D@std@@QBEIXZ) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: char * __thiscall std::allocator<char>::allocate(unsigned int)" (?allocate@?$allocator@D@std@@QAEPADI@Z) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: void __thiscall std::allocator<char>::deallocate(char *,unsigned int)" (?deallocate@?$allocator@D@std@@QAEXPADI@Z) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)
I get about 24 of them, any advice, Note: I am using Visual Studio 8 currently, using a command line arg of /NODEFAULTLIB:LIBCMT.
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: unsigned int __thiscall std::allocator<char>::max_size(void)const " (?max_size@?$allocator@D@std@@QBEIXZ) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: char * __thiscall std::allocator<char>::allocate(unsigned int)" (?allocate@?$allocator@D@std@@QAEPADI@Z) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)
msvcprt.lib(MSVCP80.dll) : error LNK2005: "public: void __thiscall std::allocator<char>::deallocate(char *,unsigned int)" (?deallocate@?$allocator@D@std@@QAEXPADI@Z) already defined in libbulletcollision.lib(btTriangleMesh.obj)
I get about 24 of them, any advice, Note: I am using Visual Studio 8 currently, using a command line arg of /NODEFAULTLIB:LIBCMT.