Page 1 of 1

Shooter game

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:30 am
by darksid
I was trying to get a team together to make a shotter game.I'm lookin g for people that can do python scripting and AI.(If Blender has AI)

Re: Shooter game

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:43 pm
by Erwin Coumans
darksid wrote:I was trying to get a team together to make a shotter game.I'm lookin g for people that can do python scripting and AI.(If Blender has AI)
This forum is just for physics related topics. You better ask your request in the Elysiun Blender Artists / Game Blender forums:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Thanks,
Erwin

Re: Shooter game

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:42 am
by darksid
Erwin Coumans wrote:
darksid wrote:I was trying to get a team together to make a shotter game.I'm lookin g for people that can do python scripting and AI.(If Blender has AI)
This forum is just for physics related topics. You better ask your request in the Elysiun Blender Artists / Game Blender forums:
http://blenderartists.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Thanks,
Erwin
Thank you for pointing this out i am sorry to post it here.