New Maya Plugin
Posted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:05 am
Hi!
Hello everyone, I´ve been working on a brand new implementation for Bullet inside Maya. It´s not finished yet, but I´m beginning to see the first results.
I´ve implemented rigid bodies and soft bodies and soon I hope to finish constraints and ropes, you can see a couple of videos in my blog:
http://www.tonyambles.blogspot.com
Suggestions and comments are welcome
I´m really busy lately, but I´ll try to finish a beta version as soon as possible.
Cheers and thanks to the Bullet guys for such amazing library!!!!
Tony
Hello everyone, I´ve been working on a brand new implementation for Bullet inside Maya. It´s not finished yet, but I´m beginning to see the first results.
I´ve implemented rigid bodies and soft bodies and soon I hope to finish constraints and ropes, you can see a couple of videos in my blog:
http://www.tonyambles.blogspot.com
Suggestions and comments are welcome
I´m really busy lately, but I´ll try to finish a beta version as soon as possible.
Cheers and thanks to the Bullet guys for such amazing library!!!!
Tony