Page 1 of 1

Destructable Physics FPS Game

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:16 pm
by tleave2000
Here's a game I've made. It's an FPS with destructible physics in the Blender Game Engine. It's really just a high score game. There's lots of other stuff I'd like to do with it, but this is how far I've got at the moment. And I'm thinking of entering it into the Blender Summer Game 2010 Competition as is.

You can download the game from the link in the info box below the YouTube video. Rate, subscribe and comment ; )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs9A0bkXjuI

You can also just download the blend file which is attached to this post. It was all made in Blender 2.49b, with a nice (free) font for the score made by http://pheist.net/.

Thanks for taking a look. I hope you like it!
Toby

Re: Destructable Physics FPS Game

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:05 pm
by mrtof
Did you forget to attach your blend file?
Your game looks great by the way. I would love to check it out.

Re: Destructable Physics FPS Game

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:55 am
by LizardGamer
mrtof wrote:Did you forget to attach your blend file?
Your game looks great by the way. I would love to check it out.
Here's the .blend file that he left out!