Page 1 of 1

[Moved][Problem] Soft Bodies: no collisions

Posted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:41 pm
by Stereotype
Hi,

I'm new in Bullet but i've already made some simulations with rigid bodies. It works very well.
However, I can't create soft bodies. More precisely, I can't make them "alive".

Here what I've done:

Code: Select all

	const btVector3	h=size;
	const btVector3	c[]={	position+h*btVector3(-1,-1,-1),
		position+h*btVector3(+1,-1,-1),
		position+h*btVector3(-1,+1,-1),
		position+h*btVector3(+1,+1,-1),
		position+h*btVector3(-1,-1,+1),
		position+h*btVector3(+1,-1,+1),
		position+h*btVector3(-1,+1,+1),
		position+h*btVector3(+1,+1,+1)};

	this-> body = btSoftBodyHelpers::CreateFromConvexHull(world->getWorldInfo(),c,8,true);
	this->body->generateBendingConstraints(2);

	world->addSoftBody( this->body );
I can draw it but I've any change.

Can you help/explain me? Thanks a lot.

P.S. : Sorry for my bad english, I'm french.

Re: [Problem] Soft Bodies: no collisions

Posted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:58 am
by gennoevus
Sorry, I haven't played with soft bodies yet (man, that sounds strange) so I can't help you.

You might want to post in the right part of the forum. Posts this is the section called " Bullet Physics SDK Discussion, Feedback and Bug Reports" and you might get more people looking at your question ...

Re: [Problem] Soft Bodies: no collisions

Posted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:59 am
by Stereotype
Hi,

thank you for your answer and sorry for my mistake :?
I'll move it right now! :)

ps: yes, that sounds weird ;)