Page 1 of 1

2.11 bug

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:01 pm
by kend
After all the big changes to Bullet lately I thought it was about time I update to the latest version before I get too far behind. I came across a small bug though.

In btOptimizedBvh::~btOptimizedBvh() the delete should be an array delete.

delete[] m_contiguousNodes;


Also, can we get a getW() method in btQuadWord. I need it to deal with quaternions.

Other than that, this version is definitely more cleaned up than the last I used. 1.5 I think...

Ken D

Re: 2.11 bug

Posted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:57 pm
by Erwin Coumans
kend wrote:After all the big changes to Bullet lately I thought it was about time I update to the latest version before I get too far behind. I came across a small bug though.

In btOptimizedBvh::~btOptimizedBvh() the delete should be an array delete.

delete[] m_contiguousNodes;


Also, can we get a getW() method in btQuadWord. I need it to deal with quaternions.

Other than that, this version is definitely more cleaned up than the last I used. 1.5 I think...

Ken D
Just fixed the bug in deletion of m_contiguousNodes, it is in the Bullet 2.12 release. The getW() was added yesterday, so that's sorted too.

Thank a lot for the feedback.
Bullet 2.12 is just released today, and includes other fixes/improvements too.

Erwin