How to use Bullet in a game
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:35 pm
Hi!
I am new to Bullet. I want to use Bullet in a game for collision detection. And I am managing a very large scene with octree scene manager. I guess it's not a good idea that I add all the objects to Bullet in the begining of the game, since the objects far away would barely interact with the player and should be static.
Should I add the objects to bullet when the player can see and remove them when the player can't at the runtime????
thanks so much!
I am new to Bullet. I want to use Bullet in a game for collision detection. And I am managing a very large scene with octree scene manager. I guess it's not a good idea that I add all the objects to Bullet in the begining of the game, since the objects far away would barely interact with the player and should be static.
Should I add the objects to bullet when the player can see and remove them when the player can't at the runtime????
thanks so much!