studioNEST Momentum
Posted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:10 pm
Hey folks!
This is the first time I post here, and I would love to show off a new integration that has been made using bullet!
Right now I am using bullet 2.76 and Autodesk Softimage.
We have done a very in deep integration, providing similar features
like the Maya integration Dynamica, but also allowing the artist to override
the simulation results from bullet by using the very powerful particle engine ICE.
I have a couple of videos on my vimeo album: http://vimeo.com/album/1179521
Please let me know what you think!
We will be releasing this soon on our website, and maybe
you want to add it also to the download section or link to us?
It will be the most powerful rigid body integration there is to date
for Autodesk Softimage, way more powerful than PhysX.
Saludos from Spain,
Helge
This is the first time I post here, and I would love to show off a new integration that has been made using bullet!
Right now I am using bullet 2.76 and Autodesk Softimage.
We have done a very in deep integration, providing similar features
like the Maya integration Dynamica, but also allowing the artist to override
the simulation results from bullet by using the very powerful particle engine ICE.
I have a couple of videos on my vimeo album: http://vimeo.com/album/1179521
Please let me know what you think!
We will be releasing this soon on our website, and maybe
you want to add it also to the download section or link to us?
It will be the most powerful rigid body integration there is to date
for Autodesk Softimage, way more powerful than PhysX.
Saludos from Spain,
Helge