Dynamica buffer size limit to 5MB?
Posted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:56 am
hi,
I've notice the serializer buffer size of Dynamica is fix to 5MB, and Maya will crash when I try to export a scene big enough.
Here are some questions:
1.Dynamica use btGImpactMeshShape internally, does that imply a single btGImpactMeshShape should be limit to 5MB due to performance or orther reason?
2.How about btBvhTriangleMeshShape? It should have O(logN) performance and a 64MB btBvhTriangleMeshShape should be OK, am I correct?
thanks
I've notice the serializer buffer size of Dynamica is fix to 5MB, and Maya will crash when I try to export a scene big enough.
Here are some questions:
1.Dynamica use btGImpactMeshShape internally, does that imply a single btGImpactMeshShape should be limit to 5MB due to performance or orther reason?
2.How about btBvhTriangleMeshShape? It should have O(logN) performance and a 64MB btBvhTriangleMeshShape should be OK, am I correct?
thanks