Page 1 of 1

Where can I find GlutStuff.h in Bullet Engine

Posted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:29 am
by thinhbk
Hi all,
I'm new with Bullet engine. This time, I am trying to build the CcdPhysicDemo example supported by Bullet Engine version 2.76.
I did succeed in linking to required library. However, I cannot fix the following errors due to missing files.

GL_ShapeDrawer.h: No such file or directory
GLDebugFont.h: No such file or directory
GlutDemoApplication.h: No such file or directory
GlutStuff.h: No such file or directory


Can anyone help me to solve them out? Thanks in advance.

Re: Where can I find GlutStuff.h in Bullet Engine

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:25 pm
by Dr.Shepherd
you can find it on the document, don;t forget it. It is the most useful thing for us to learn bullet

Re: Where can I find GlutStuff.h in Bullet Engine

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:35 pm
by Dr.Shepherd
but the glutstuff.h is in the dir of /Demos/OpenGL/

Re: Where can I find GlutStuff.h in Bullet Engine

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:36 pm
by Dr.Shepherd
there is a search function on the code website
http://code.google.com/p/bullet/source/ ... f.h?r=2057

use it frequently