Slow Down with hinge.
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:11 am
Hi.
Sorry I don't have web space so I will try to explain the problem.
I have a static mesh cube and a rigid one cilinder. I took the python script named "constraint" from the demo "bullet_4x4_hinge_vehicle" and atached to the cilinder so the cillinder to stuckted on the cube. Then I gave to the cilinder a linear Angular velovity so it will turn in constant.
Evrything looks nice but if I leave the demo to run for some time looks like the frame rate starting to drop or the rotation of the cilinder loosing it's smouthness.
My english are bad sorry about this.
Thanks.
Sorry I don't have web space so I will try to explain the problem.
I have a static mesh cube and a rigid one cilinder. I took the python script named "constraint" from the demo "bullet_4x4_hinge_vehicle" and atached to the cilinder so the cillinder to stuckted on the cube. Then I gave to the cilinder a linear Angular velovity so it will turn in constant.
Evrything looks nice but if I leave the demo to run for some time looks like the frame rate starting to drop or the rotation of the cilinder loosing it's smouthness.
My english are bad sorry about this.
Thanks.