Page 1 of 1

Maya 2011 OS X Dynamica - compiled

Posted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:05 am
by goldleaf
I was able to get it compiled, so anyone looking for it on the Mac for Maya 2011, check out the link at http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpost.ph ... tcount=249.

Please let me know if it works for you! Thanks!

Re: Maya 2011 OS X Dynamica - compiled

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:45 pm
by Erwin Coumans
Is this for the 32bit or 64bit version of Maya/OSX? What version of OSX did you compile it for? 10.5 (Leopard) or 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or older (10.4, Tiger)?

Thanks for the work!
Erwin

Re: Maya 2011 OS X Dynamica - compiled

Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:10 pm
by goldleaf
I compiled it for 64-bit Maya 2011 (is there a 32-bit version for OS X anymore?), under OS X 10.6.3

Re: Maya 2011 OS X Dynamica - compiled

Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:49 pm
by done
Greetings all!
Just a small contribution from me. I compiled a version to work with OSX 10.5 as this one did not work for me.

I turned up some compiler optimizations, hopefully gaining some speed, I also hope it doesnt break for anyone, seems to work here.

Keep up the good work :)

Re: Maya 2011 OS X Dynamica - compiled

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:33 pm
by wajl
Could anyone tell me how to install this plugin for use in maya 2011? The one compiled for mac osx 10.5?
Im a new maya user...
Thanks,
Will