Page 1 of 1

Contrain Limits

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:55 pm
by luke.titley
Hi I posted on Blender forumn and got no responce. Can't seem to find any contact details for the dude who implemented bullet into blender.

Is it possible to set limits on joint contraints in the game side of blender ?
If so, how can it be done, or where can I find documentation for it?

Thanks in advance
Regards

Luke

Posted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:04 pm
by Erwin Coumans
There is no constraint limits in Bullet yet, and therefore not in its Blender integration either. It is planned 'soon'.

Other improvements include character control (FPS style) and compounds and constraint editing inside Blender.

For any Bullet related issue, this is the right forum.
Erwin

Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:18 am
by Dirk Gregorius
I am working on this. Unfortunately I have a very tight shedule currently so I am working on weekends as well and have no time to implement this. I think you can expect it to come after the TGS...


HTH,
-Dirk