Page 1 of 1
Here's a small Bullet Demo
Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:32 pm
by cippyboy
A small Bullet Demo with some cool song on the background, hope you enjoy it
http://relativeforum.jconserv.net/viewtopic.php?p=56#56
Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:51 pm
by Erwin Coumans
thanks for the link. It only features a moving sphere so far, it would be cool to see some more moving objects, boxes, cylindes, convex objects, compounds etc.
Do you plan extending the demo movie?
Thanks,
Erwin
Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:50 am
by cippyboy
Sorry, but currently I have no plans for that, my current project doesn't use all that much physics interaction, and it's just the begining of the link to Bullet. Now I'm struggling to have a character that takes the position of a physically simulated ball, and moving would be done through impulses, but I don't know if to make a dependency of the character to the physics (the character system would have to have a pointer to the physical object to apply the impulses) or... to have some functions to apply impulses, and the character system to just use them, and offcourse I'd have to limit the impulse activity,so you'd have a constant speed.