Page 1 of 1

Hello How .blend file insert to bulletphysics. Is it possibl

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:24 am
by researcher
Hello
I am actually learning bulletphysics in order to make a 3D game.
I think that i should make my car and somethings in blender.
and import to bulletphycis.
Is it right?
i am a beginner. Is there anyone who can give some advice how can start or how to make 3D game?
Thanks in advance

Re: Hello How .blend file insert to bulletphysics. Is it possibl

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:20 am
by Erwin Coumans
See http://gamekit.googlecode.com for how to load a .blend file and extract graphics and Bullet physics data.

thanks,
Erwin

Re: Hello How .blend file insert to bulletphysics. Is it possibl

Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:29 pm
by researcher
Thanks in advance
Actually I am learning GameKit.
But i have a problem below. It does not work

Re: Hello How .blend file insert to bulletphysics. Is it possibl

Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:02 am
by researcher
I guess It has a problem to find .blend file. Is there anyone who tried this GameKit source.
Reply me.
Thnaks