Page 1 of 1

PSP Contest Winners

Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:40 pm
by Erwin Coumans
Thanks for the great contributions! Everyone is a winner in some way, but there are not enough prizes to give away, so here are the lucky ones that are chosen. For the others: thanks again, and your game has been on display at SIGGRAPH 2006 Blender Booth!

1st - Club Silo has won the Sony Playstation Portable, congratulations!

2nd - Ozon Forces won the second prize, which means a COLLADA book and one free license to this Online Virtual Galery App: http://www.candointeractive.com/art

3rd - Lisboa Gas Express. A free license to Online Virtual Galery App.

4rd - Bullet Physics Pinball (Stella) . A free license to Online Virtual Galery App.

Winners will be contacted soon.
Thanks!

Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:14 pm
by pildanovak
Hi, I just want to ask if it has any sense to improve my game yet in some way, I think i found a way how to improve the gameplay, but will make myself time only if there's a chance the demo will be on blender or bullet site somewhere, so it's visible...
I didn't get a single vote, was the file I posted even playable?