Precission of the simulation
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:54 pm
Hi,
I'm new to this library and I just only have run some example. I have found that the dynamics is not precise in the way that for example in the ColladaDemo, I can move a block and put it in a inestable position, not real.
My question is how real is the physics in the library and if it could be modified? (I supossed more real, more slow, less real more fast)
Also in the penetration depth ...
can I trust in the library for a scientific simulation?
Regards,
Leo
I'm new to this library and I just only have run some example. I have found that the dynamics is not precise in the way that for example in the ColladaDemo, I can move a block and put it in a inestable position, not real.
My question is how real is the physics in the library and if it could be modified? (I supossed more real, more slow, less real more fast)
Also in the penetration depth ...
can I trust in the library for a scientific simulation?
Regards,
Leo