Page 1 of 1

Ozone Force Comments

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:31 am
by bmud
Hi. Bmud here. I'm the dude behind Ozone Force. I just finished a little video today, and thought now would be a good time to get other people's opinions.

here's the youtube joystick video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzjCc_hj0S4

note that the level design isn't purposely bad. I'm simply stretching the abilities of the engine. This was a test for horizontal (the snake) and vertical (the loop) movement.

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:47 pm
by Erwin Coumans
that is a really cool video. So does it require a Playstation controller?

You will reach more people on Elysiun game forum. Add also your direct Wiki link there:
http://www.continuousphysics.com/mediaw ... one_Forces

Erwin

Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:15 pm
by bmud
No. You can use both common key configurations WASD and the up/down/left/right arrows. That's how I played the game myself for ages. I just decided it'd be cool to refine the code and while I'm at it, also add the ability to use a joystick. I just happen to have a playstation to USB adapter.