Bullet intergration with C4d
Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:05 am
I know you need some sort of game engine to execute a bullet simulation, however is it possible to some how use c4d view port as a place to view simulations. I want to write a plugin for C4d r11 not r11.5 that uses the bullet engine to create a rigid body tag for objects in the Mograph module of r11. I am learning how to use the C4d sdk to write plugins in C++ and want to use Bullet for rigid and soft body simulations in C4d r11 in the form of a plugin.
I know they did it (maxon) for 11.5, but I have been able to launch the rigid body example files from r 11.5 in much earlier versions such as r10. I know I have my work cut out for me. How does one go about starting a project such as this. and is there anyone here that wants to help me with tis project.
The reason I want to develop a plugin for Modyanmics for earlier versions of C4d is because they seem to be taking advantage in the form of Pricing and forcing a new core to get an upgraded module. There is a similar plugin called Silver bullet for c4d r10 but I want to use Bullet for both rigid and soft body dynamics. Maxon only offers rigid as of yet.
I appreciate your time and look forward to your answers.
I know they did it (maxon) for 11.5, but I have been able to launch the rigid body example files from r 11.5 in much earlier versions such as r10. I know I have my work cut out for me. How does one go about starting a project such as this. and is there anyone here that wants to help me with tis project.
The reason I want to develop a plugin for Modyanmics for earlier versions of C4d is because they seem to be taking advantage in the form of Pricing and forcing a new core to get an upgraded module. There is a similar plugin called Silver bullet for c4d r10 but I want to use Bullet for both rigid and soft body dynamics. Maxon only offers rigid as of yet.
I appreciate your time and look forward to your answers.