Page 1 of 1

car game questions?

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:21 pm
by pocho
hello erwin , i am new in blender game engine
I was proving you file vehicle3_Steering fix.blend
and ...I have some questions:
how I can change chassi of the car?
how i can change the wheels or the textures?
how i can create artificial intelligence for racing game?
thanks for help...
the file:
http://www.savefile.com/files/8123584

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:00 am
by pocho
hello erwin , I tested some of artificial intelligence with your model
car game, i use waypoints and rigid body car, bounds boxs
you can chequer it here: :shock:
http://pochoblender.googlepages.com/IAPRUEBA_POCHO.rar
I am going to continue working in this proyects
I listen to you commentaries and aids
we are communicating....
bye bye POCHO :D

Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:54 pm
by Erwin Coumans
That's a nice demo.

The AI car accelerates a bit too quick.
Can you improve it so it accelerates more realistic?
Also, it would be good to add a recovery mode, once you flip the car. You can use the Elysiun forum to ask for help on this (http://www.elysiun.com)

Erwin