possible bug
Posted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:10 am
Hi all,
I've been poking around at the latest release, and noticed that in SimdVector3.h , line 186
return SimdVector3(v1.x() * v2.x(), v1.y() * v2.y(), v1.z() *+ v2.z());
shouldn't that be:
return SimdVector3(v1.x() * v2.x(), v1.y() * v2.y(), v1.z() * v2.z());
?
I've been getting some runtime errors with the demos, and I think that's the main culprit. Testing now anyway.
Edit - still some runtime errors, only seem to occur when I "mash" a box into the ground (with ccdphysicsdemo for example). Call stack gives the same location, looking into it still.
Edit2 - ok, sorry, scratch that, it doesn't seem to affect release builds, only debug. Only reason I can think of is that inlining is typically different in debug builds (I'm using visual c++ express).
I've been poking around at the latest release, and noticed that in SimdVector3.h , line 186
return SimdVector3(v1.x() * v2.x(), v1.y() * v2.y(), v1.z() *+ v2.z());
shouldn't that be:
return SimdVector3(v1.x() * v2.x(), v1.y() * v2.y(), v1.z() * v2.z());
?
I've been getting some runtime errors with the demos, and I think that's the main culprit. Testing now anyway.
Edit - still some runtime errors, only seem to occur when I "mash" a box into the ground (with ccdphysicsdemo for example). Call stack gives the same location, looking into it still.
Edit2 - ok, sorry, scratch that, it doesn't seem to affect release builds, only debug. Only reason I can think of is that inlining is typically different in debug builds (I'm using visual c++ express).