Page 2 of 2
Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:36 am
by mirv
Try now - not sure what was wrong, but I re-uploaded the file and it works for me. If it still doesn't work for you, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
-- Edit: grrr, it's down again. Not sure what's going on. I can email it if you'd like.
Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:39 am
by mirv
Big thanks to Erwin! He allowed me to put "tutorial 2" up (see the link below).
Sorry for the delays, and if you've any feedback (good or bad), please don't hesistate to let me know!
here
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:38 pm
by nomad
When I compiled the tutorial, I got this error:
error C2039: 'IsActive' : is not a member of 'CollisionObject'
What version of Bullet are you using?
But the tutorial works fine apart from that, very nicely documented. Thanks.
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:39 pm
by mirv
I'd used bullet 1.6a for them, haven't had a chance to poke with 1.7, but am downloading it now, and I'll check that tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up, and glad I've been of a little help!
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:32 pm
by nomad
I should have mentioned I compiled the tutorial against 1.5....