Page 1 of 1

Please tell me how to see wireframes

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:19 am
by pyo~~~
hello!I started using bullet recently with DirectX9.
I want to see wireframes maybe by using btIDebugDraw or m_world->setDebugDrawer or m_world->debugDrawWorld
but I can't success
please tell me how to do!
I draw objects by not using bullet,and assign invisible rigidbody by bullet.I want to see invisible rigidbody!!

:shock:

Re: Please tell me how to see wireframes

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 pm
by mickey
Hi

Would you want to take a look at my DirectX Bullet powered demo over at my site:

http://programmingmind.com/bullet-physics-using-directx

It has its own directx shape drawer instead of OpenGL and yes you can turn wireframe on.

Source comes with my demo hope that helps.

Re: Please tell me how to see wireframes

Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:56 pm
by pyo~~~
Very thank you!
but I don't Know Where I should see.
I build your zip file and found wireframe button,but this wireframe button reveals only mesh wireframes.
Is there assigned rigidbody wirefame and how I can see?I did't know,please teach me.
? ? ? ? ? :(

Re: Please tell me how to see wireframes

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:49 am
by mickey
Hi

could you elaborate on that? what do you mean by assigned rigid body wire frame?

Re: Please tell me how to see wireframes

Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:49 pm
by pyo~~~
I think bullet makes invisible collision shapes and register each collision shapes with world.
I know boby have rigidbody,ghostbody and softbody.
I created x-file object and attached rigidbody which have clyinder collision shape ,so I used "assigned rigid body wire frame"
Now,I can't see collision shape because it is transparent,so I want see those wireframe.
I want to see as far as easily.
:oops: