Page 1 of 1

preview 14

Posted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:10 am
by out of bounds
Hi, I have been trying out the GE as a novice user. forgive me if I don't know enough about the GE to give useful feedback.
So far pretty I am impressed however I have some issues with the Audi car on the ramp.
In v11 if you stopped on the ramp and resumed the wheels would spin fast but you would go nowhere - same if you bumped into the vert side of the ramp -just stuck there :shock:
v14 performs ok in straight motion up and back down however if you turn the car while backing down the ramp the same issue develops. Still sticks if I bump into side of ramp.
Would it be possible to add some slide into the cornering or if inclined? 8)
I notice some quivering after a collapse with boxes still that although better is a little unnerving - can there be a damping control for very small motions rather than a straight cut off?
Anyway keep up the great work :D