Imminent wii game using Bullet
Posted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:04 pm
My studio has been subcontracted to do all the programming work for wii disc title. The title is less than two weeks from gmc, although it has not been announced yet by the publisher, so I cannot yet say which title it is.
I'm posting now though, becuase I'm unsure of what the proper way is to credit Erwin and his library in my game. Is there a specific image and/or text I can include? I know it's not strictly required, but for how much this library has been worth to us I wouldn't dream of not crediting it properly.
I'm posting now though, becuase I'm unsure of what the proper way is to credit Erwin and his library in my game. Is there a specific image and/or text I can include? I know it's not strictly required, but for how much this library has been worth to us I wouldn't dream of not crediting it properly.
