Page 1 of 1

New Bullet update (April 2006 update)

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:36 am
by Erwin Coumans
A new Bullet source distribution is available (April 4, 2006)

Latest changes are:

- CcdPhysicsDemo has mouse dragging, as requested by Oliver S.
- New Build System, thanks to Frank Richter
- 3D Sweep and Prune, thanks to Simon Hobbs
- Improved stability in the Iterative Impulse Solver, thanks to Erin Catto (see his GDC 2006 paper at http://www.gphysics.com)

http://bullet.sourceforge.net

Source zipfile:
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... 1.2src.zip

A win32 demo:
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... 2_demo.zip


Erwin

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:40 am
by calli
Hmm, doesn't run here?

Some error (in German) about the configuration not ok, please reinstall.

Carsten

Posted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:55 pm
by Erwin Coumans
Thanks for the report Carsten,

It might be the manifest setting in the linker in visual studio 8.
I disabled it and created a new demo.

http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... 2-demo.zip

Can you try if this works and report the result?

Thanks,
Erwin

PS: sorry, I've been too busy to answer your Blender query. I need more time to dive into that again.

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:57 pm
by pildanovak
impressive :)