changing speed of anamation
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:19 am
hi
I'm working on game called BFight http://bfight.org/ and One think I wanna use in this game is slowing down or speed up animation aka matrix feeling.
It shouldn't a big problem for you guys(I hope)
I think that this can be solved if you add one value into Action Actuator, something like a pitch in sound. One value that recalculate timing of animation.
default number could be 1(1 frame is 1 frame if animation) and if you change it to for ie. 0.8 it recalculate actual value that it supposed to play to new number that will be played. So it actually slow down an animation.
what do you think guys, will you help me?
thx jm
I'm working on game called BFight http://bfight.org/ and One think I wanna use in this game is slowing down or speed up animation aka matrix feeling.
It shouldn't a big problem for you guys(I hope)
I think that this can be solved if you add one value into Action Actuator, something like a pitch in sound. One value that recalculate timing of animation.
default number could be 1(1 frame is 1 frame if animation) and if you change it to for ie. 0.8 it recalculate actual value that it supposed to play to new number that will be played. So it actually slow down an animation.
what do you think guys, will you help me?
thx jm