Page 1 of 1

Lighting sometimes gets inverted, crashing problem

Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:19 pm
by Icoxo
Two more bugs I found,

1). sometimes the lighting gets inverted on the objects which I most often found when scaling in object mode.
2). In a few cases, one involved building structures out of rectangular/square flat slabs it crashed in certain situations with a lot of bodies and a lot of colliding. Tried to reproduce it with a bunch of cubes (300+) falling into each other but couldn't. If the physics simulation can't handle it then it should issue a warning of too much memory and exit the game (but not blender)(this using bullet)

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:31 am
by o----o
hi

When I used Bullet engine in game with 2 scenes(each scene has it own word)
I set second scene like a overlay with it's own world, then physic in the second scene doesn't work.
When I choose same word for both scene it works. Strange.

jm

forumtest, please ignore

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:33 pm
by forumtest
forumtest, please ignore

Lighting sometimes gets inverted, crashing problem

Posted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:36 pm
by forumtest
Second (and last) Mail2Forum test. Sorry for the mails.
Sent using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com).

Erwin


erwincoumans.com writes:
forumtest, please ignore


Post generated using Mail2Forum (http://www.mail2forum.com)