looking for developers
Posted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:40 am
Hi,
I'm creating a game (slowly) which will probably use this great physics library. I am developing under Linux, but I'm using platform independent libraries. The game idea is to have castles made from blocks and cannons and catapults to destroy them. I already have some basic stuff working, I have mapped the btHeightfieldTerrainShape to my terrain. I have a custom model loader and some other stuff. I'm somewhat new to coding (3 or 4 years) but I learn real quick! So I'm looking for people who are serious about helping me to make a fun little game. Post a reply if you could help me out!
I'm creating a game (slowly) which will probably use this great physics library. I am developing under Linux, but I'm using platform independent libraries. The game idea is to have castles made from blocks and cannons and catapults to destroy them. I already have some basic stuff working, I have mapped the btHeightfieldTerrainShape to my terrain. I have a custom model loader and some other stuff. I'm somewhat new to coding (3 or 4 years) but I learn real quick! So I'm looking for people who are serious about helping me to make a fun little game. Post a reply if you could help me out!