Can't get the Nima plugin to work
Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:45 pm
Im new here, a guy from Sweden, and don't know if this is the right forum to ask?
I have an computer (MS Vista) with Ageia PhysX card installed.
I use Maya2008.
Im intrested to test the Ageia card with Maya and installed the "newest" Nima for Maya 2008 downloded from Sourceforge.net.
When try to load the PhysX pluging in the Plug-in Manager an error message shows.
// Error: initializePlugin function failed (physx)
What might be wrong?
Are Collada an plug-in possible to use insted of Nima inside Maya or some thing else?
(Maya is just a hobby for me and my intrests is on video/film side more then game constructing.)
I have an computer (MS Vista) with Ageia PhysX card installed.
I use Maya2008.
Im intrested to test the Ageia card with Maya and installed the "newest" Nima for Maya 2008 downloded from Sourceforge.net.
When try to load the PhysX pluging in the Plug-in Manager an error message shows.
// Error: initializePlugin function failed (physx)
What might be wrong?
Are Collada an plug-in possible to use insted of Nima inside Maya or some thing else?
(Maya is just a hobby for me and my intrests is on video/film side more then game constructing.)