Gino's Book - Robustness section
Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:24 pm
Hi,
This question is mainly directed to Gino van den Bergen as it is a little doubt from his book. However, anyone able to help is very welcome.
So, from page 59 I'm not understanding what Gino is trying to explain in the phrase that starts with "Assume". It's located right in the bottom of the page just before he finds the upper bound for the relative error for approximation of gamma. I don't want to break any copyright law, else, I would have copied it over here.
There's no need to explain what's below the upper bound inequality.
Thank you!
This question is mainly directed to Gino van den Bergen as it is a little doubt from his book. However, anyone able to help is very welcome.
So, from page 59 I'm not understanding what Gino is trying to explain in the phrase that starts with "Assume". It's located right in the bottom of the page just before he finds the upper bound for the relative error for approximation of gamma. I don't want to break any copyright law, else, I would have copied it over here.
Thank you!