Page 1 of 1

Simple Direct3D9-based Bullet Demo (Windows only)

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:49 pm
by Paul
Here's a nice and simple demo I've knocked up with Bullet and Direct3D9.

http://members.gamedev.net/easilyconfused/Orc.zip

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mouse - look
WASD - move
F - fly upward

SPACE - create cube in front of player

ESC - exit

Fly around, bashing away on SPACE to create a load of cubes in the environment.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Only been working with Bullet for about a week in the evenings so I'm really impressed with how easy it is to use and understand. Thanks to everybody involved for such a great library. Opens up a lot of possibillities to hobbyist programmers like me who aren't so great at maths.

Paul

Re: Simple Direct3D9-based Bullet Demo (Windows only)

Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:29 am
by Night Elf
Hi, nice demo! How did you implement the character movement and interaction with the boxes?

Re: Simple Direct3D9-based Bullet Demo (Windows only)

Posted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:18 pm
by kenshin
I also have runned your demo

very well

can you submit your sourceforge for us study?