Domino
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:24 pm
Hi,
I was just playing a bit with bullet and did try to make a domino scene with the typical chain reaction. I noticed some things:
* my objects were just a bit above the ground
* if I try to achieve realistic falling (in terms of speed) I need to make the blocks very small but that did not work out well, block were falling through the floor and so on
I tried a bit and gave up to tell you about my distress
Any hints or scenes from you?
Regards,
Carsten
I was just playing a bit with bullet and did try to make a domino scene with the typical chain reaction. I noticed some things:
* my objects were just a bit above the ground
* if I try to achieve realistic falling (in terms of speed) I need to make the blocks very small but that did not work out well, block were falling through the floor and so on
I tried a bit and gave up to tell you about my distress
Any hints or scenes from you?
Regards,
Carsten