Page 1 of 1

WIP : Mk-race : A free blender game using Bullets Physics

Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:26 pm
by Monster_kill
Work In Progress : Mk-race : A free blender game usign Bullets Physics

Hi everybody,

I am Monster_kill and I'm working on a project with my team.
It's a car game where you are in a new galaxy. The human race has discovered it, and they found that it's controlled by ROBOTS.
A competition in this galaxy has been launched. Start your "game'life" here. Take a car (or more :mrgreen: ) and win the price for each planet !!!

Actually the galaxy has not been created, so please Wait :D

The official website of the future game is here : Mk-race website (French only)

The game is created with Blender and it use the Physics Bullet Library. Erwin Coumans give me the authorization to use this script. And i have customed this script for cars in the game.

I will give you updates if there are.
@+
Monster_kill