verlet integration
Posted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:29 pm
Hi everyone
Ive tried to do verlet physics for the last month or so but I just cant get my head around it. I understand whats happening but I just dont know how to code it. Ive read and reread Jakobsen's paper quite a few times, but I cant seem to follow it since its in C++ (Which I dont know) . I was hoping if someone could list step by step the things I need to do (Not in real code or anything, just normal english or psuedo). eg
create particle, with pos,vel,mass
start loop
move particle
etc..
Sorry if this sounds like a lot, but Ive really tried and Im not just asking without trying for myself. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ive tried to do verlet physics for the last month or so but I just cant get my head around it. I understand whats happening but I just dont know how to code it. Ive read and reread Jakobsen's paper quite a few times, but I cant seem to follow it since its in C++ (Which I dont know) . I was hoping if someone could list step by step the things I need to do (Not in real code or anything, just normal english or psuedo). eg
create particle, with pos,vel,mass
start loop
move particle
etc..
Sorry if this sounds like a lot, but Ive really tried and Im not just asking without trying for myself. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks