Page 1 of 1

creating an environment...like a shoebox

Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:09 pm
by victorio
Hey All, I am really new to Bullet and from what I have seen so far its awesome. So here is my issue: I am trying to create a game that has an enviromnent kind of like a shoebox. That is, it has a floor and four walls with no mass so objects moving objects will collide with them. The problem is when I create a wall I am getting unexpected results. Rather than bore you with the details can anyone point me in the right direction to do this? Thanks

Re: creating an environment...like a shoebox

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:57 am
by Erwin Coumans
Check out ConcaveDemo, using a static triangle mesh or BspDemo using convex polyhedra to model a static world.

If you still face problems, please provide a reproduction case, so we can check it out,
Thanks,
Erwin