Game Physics Resources
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:32 am
In my journey for game physics wisdom, knowledge and immortality I gathered many articles, links, papers and source codes, but it was pretty messy in my notepad.
In the same time I found out I have to make an "internet application" as a semestral project, so I connected these two things into one and created (very simple) system for saving resources and dviding them into categories.
What I want you to do: look at http://physics.hardwire.cz and tell me whether you find it useful or not.
Do you like the layout? Is category and resource listing ok? If I simply listed everything in one page it probably would not be accepted in school:)
Also, I thought it can be useful to mirror these resources, because often I found many broken links at other sites. Do you think it might be a problem when I mirror some papers?
If you see any typos, gramatic mistakes or desinformations, let me know:)
If you want anything added there, again, let me know.
In the same time I found out I have to make an "internet application" as a semestral project, so I connected these two things into one and created (very simple) system for saving resources and dviding them into categories.
What I want you to do: look at http://physics.hardwire.cz and tell me whether you find it useful or not.
Do you like the layout? Is category and resource listing ok? If I simply listed everything in one page it probably would not be accepted in school:)
Also, I thought it can be useful to mirror these resources, because often I found many broken links at other sites. Do you think it might be a problem when I mirror some papers?
If you see any typos, gramatic mistakes or desinformations, let me know:)
If you want anything added there, again, let me know.