Page 1 of 1
Vehicle physics?
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:13 pm
by sp1d3rpig
Does bullet physics in blender work well with cars for turning, spinning out of control, etc? I'm new to this and I'm trying to decide if I should use blender with bullet physics.
Thank you.
Re: Vehicle physics?
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:08 pm
by sp1d3rpig
still no reply?
Re: Vehicle physics?
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:12 pm
by bone
Well, at least you gave people more than 21 hours to answer.
Re: Vehicle physics?
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:36 pm
by Appolonius
Yes it can and does
Use f1 f2 f3 to change the scenes
Each scene uses a differnt script so make sure you are changing the settings for the right vehicle
I've add comments on most of the important parts in the vehicle script so its easier to use & understand
http://appolonius1978.googlepages.com/v ... ed_003.rar
Re: Vehicle physics?
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 2:57 pm
by Eradicor
I tried to record some IPO:s with the Bullet Vehicle Simulation... but i could not record the tire IPO:s.. :S How oh how?