Page 1 of 1

Updated bullet to 2.64 in cloth branch

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:42 pm
by Genscher
It's been a while since the last bullet update in blender svn so I tried to do it for myself and updated bullet to 2.64.

Only Makefiles are missing and this one line commented (I had no idea how to fix the BlenderDebugOutput thing).


Erwin: If you want to save yourself work, you could take my CcdPhysicsEnvironment.cpp etc. as base for trunk :)
(or use this diff: http://dldw.de/tmp/index.php?file=ge.diff ) - If anyone finds some error with my changes to comply with 2.64, please report :) Thanks!

svn repo: svn checkout https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blen ... ches/cloth

greetings and good work!

Re: Updated bullet to 2.64 in cloth branch

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:12 pm
by Erwin Coumans
That sounds good, I was planning to upgrade Blender to use Bullet 2.64, but it broke some demo, so that needed to be sorted. Please check 0_FPS_Template.blend, in the physics regression tests: shooting the boxes didn't work for me (it uses the rayTest feature).

How can we propagate this change to the main trunk? I want to upgrade main Blender trunk to Bullet 2.64 too.
Is there an easy method to do this, without spending ages on reading subversion manuals ;-) ?

Thanks for your work,
Erwin

Re: Updated bullet to 2.64 in cloth branch

Posted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:47 pm
by hiroshi
Hello,

It will be nice to have latest Bullet 2.64 in Blender.

Thank you