Bullent and Blender Export
Posted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:52 am
Ok, Im totally confused, I just integrate Bullet inside my engine
and Im exporting from Blender the euler angle with the Blender.Object
function getEuler()
When I apply the XYZ euler angle to the Bullet function plSetEuler,
I have some strange results... But If I do this:
plSetEuler( y, x, z ) and z = 0.0 everything is fine, as soon z
is different than 0 I have strange results... but if I do this:
plSetEuler( 0.0, 0.0, z ) where z is != than 0.0 it's working
fine...
Bullet & Blender are not supose to be compatible (without mentioning
that I also had to invert the gravity axis that is set to -Y by default)
? I dont get it, can someone help me on that matter please... to make
this rotation work...
Tks
and Im exporting from Blender the euler angle with the Blender.Object
function getEuler()
When I apply the XYZ euler angle to the Bullet function plSetEuler,
I have some strange results... But If I do this:
plSetEuler( y, x, z ) and z = 0.0 everything is fine, as soon z
is different than 0 I have strange results... but if I do this:
plSetEuler( 0.0, 0.0, z ) where z is != than 0.0 it's working
fine...
Bullet & Blender are not supose to be compatible (without mentioning
that I also had to invert the gravity axis that is set to -Y by default)
? I dont get it, can someone help me on that matter please... to make
this rotation work...
Tks