Page 1 of 1
Bullet C API
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:44 am
by ROm222
When the bullet C api will be ready!? Cuz I saw that there is work in progress etc... but when it's going to be available? even beta, I would be please
Cheers!
Re: Bullet C API
Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:53 pm
by Erwin Coumans
Part of the Bullet C-API is already being used in the Bullet/Demos/DinoDemo.
It is unfinished, but does simulate simple boxes.
Which particular parts do you need? It will likely progress in small improvements at a time.
Thanks,
Erwin
Re: Bullet C API
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:52 am
by ROm222
ho! I haven't spotted that one... well looks pretty much like what I need

just a question, how can I set the mass of the object and the world gravity using the C API?
Cheers!
Re: Bullet C API
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:50 am
by nebula
Hi,
we're using Bullet as a DLL/SO in a plug-in framework, so we've done some work to make the C API work for us. For now, we're really just adding stuff how and when we need it, some stuff even on extensions in Bullet that we've written ourselves.
That being said, maybe it's useful to someone, and maybe we'll try and get this in the official release. Not anywhere near mature enough for that, though.
It's based on a modified version of Bullet 2.72. Source license: same as Bullet. File attached to this message.
Have fun!
- Daan Nusman
re-lion