Page 1 of 1

End-user question

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:36 pm
by Vasko
Hi Erwin.
I am curious, do you happen to have by any chance a clear implementation of ODE and Bullet, without any 3rd party libraries and dependencies (such as in some demos - Blender)?

I don't know much about physics (whats a high-school level physics knowledge?) but I do love programming, and if I could lay my hands on your continuous collision detection in par with ODE, that would be awesome.

Regards,
Tim

ODE + Bullet

Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 9:06 pm
by Erwin Coumans
Hi,

There is a draft integration ODE + Bullet integration here:
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... ration.zip

And a precompiled win32 demo here:
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... jk_ode.zip

However it only uses the gjk discrete collision detection of Bullet. If I get some time, I will commit this into the ode sourcetree, and hook up the continuous collision detection as well.

Erwin