hinges in Baraff's approach
Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:05 pm
In Baraff's paper he glosses over how to introduce hinges. For example, a door. A second example is say two sticks hinged together floating through space. Could someone give me a detailed explanation of how to add these two examples in?
In more detailed what I don't understand is how these examples fit into the overall physics engine. I thought that with the approach in Baraff's papers that the loop is
integrate
process all collisions
process all resting (or sliding) contact
So how exactly does my second example get processed in this? How does the first example get processed in this?
In more detailed what I don't understand is how these examples fit into the overall physics engine. I thought that with the approach in Baraff's papers that the loop is
integrate
process all collisions
process all resting (or sliding) contact
So how exactly does my second example get processed in this? How does the first example get processed in this?