Page 1 of 1

Blender 2.40 alpha build with Bullet, for Win32 and OS-X

Posted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:13 pm
by Erwin Coumans
Windows Blender 2.40 alpha build:
http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... _alpha.zip

Jean-Luc made an OS-X Blender 2.40 build with both Bullet & Sumo, here it is: REQUIRES PYTHON 2.4

http://www.continuousphysics.com/ftp/pu ... owerpc.zip

Please get the physics demos / docs from the Windows build.

Linux build not yet, but the current cvs will automatically generate a combined Bullet AND Sumo build for upcoming releases.

Thx!

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:10 am
by DJ_ICS
Thanx a lot!
but there's only a php index...
How can I download the GE?

Dj I.C.S.

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:17 am
by DJ_ICS
I found it...
But it doesn't work...
Crash at launch!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Posted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:13 pm
by Erwin Coumans
It requires Python 2.4, did you install that ?
Which version of OS X.

Jean-Luc Peuri?re succesfully tested the build on OS X, can you contact him directly <jlp at nerim.net> to solve the issue, and post your results ?

Erwin