Auto-Deleting Objects after IPO Baking
Posted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:55 pm
I built some sort of Rube Goldberg machine in Blender, using Bullet pysics and IPO baking.
When doing the first, small version of the machine everythin worked.
Now, as I expanded the machine, the IPO Recorder deletes some of my dynamic objects as soon as the IPO baking finishes. Everything works, as long as I just do the realtime simulation, only the IPO baking is affected.
If I remove some of the objects before doing the IPO baking, the remaining are handled right.
So is there a limit of dynamic objects when using IPO baking?
I assume there are about 30-50 of them ATM.
/FilE
When doing the first, small version of the machine everythin worked.
Now, as I expanded the machine, the IPO Recorder deletes some of my dynamic objects as soon as the IPO baking finishes. Everything works, as long as I just do the realtime simulation, only the IPO baking is affected.
If I remove some of the objects before doing the IPO baking, the remaining are handled right.
So is there a limit of dynamic objects when using IPO baking?
I assume there are about 30-50 of them ATM.
/FilE