Physics Constraint Module Documented
Posted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:10 pm
I just documented the Blender GE python functions.
PhysicsContraints Module, KX_VehicleWrapper and KX_ConstraintWrapper.
For these classes, I couldn't find any documentation to check to make sure what I wrote was correct.
I could appreciate it if someone could check my documentation or point me toward some documentation so I check it myself.
Check next message for links. I would have posted them here but this is my first post and it isn't allowed.
Sorry about that.
PhysicsContraints Module, KX_VehicleWrapper and KX_ConstraintWrapper.
For these classes, I couldn't find any documentation to check to make sure what I wrote was correct.
I could appreciate it if someone could check my documentation or point me toward some documentation so I check it myself.
Check next message for links. I would have posted them here but this is my first post and it isn't allowed.
Sorry about that.