Page 1 of 1

My blender 3d objects in WEB

Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:11 am
by Drugo
Hi there...

i just want to LOAD a 3D Object from my computer to my web browser... but i dont know how? :s... i installed the Blender PlugIn Web an it works great... but i just dont know how to load one of my files to my web browser?...

i have this code line html it's like a common dialog for choose my file...

<input type="file" name="LOAD" value="load" size=80>

and my question is... how to do for load my file in my web browser IE... ??

really thanks...

Re: My blender 3d objects in WEB

Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:28 pm
by YB_Info
I saw this somewhere. I can't seem to remember where.
Could you provide the link to the sites that you've used the Blender Web-Plugin?

You will need to find more data in order to add the link to your file.

C:\I_AM_IN_A_FOLDER\THIS_IS_THE_FILE.blend

If I can remember, the code to view a blender file on the web was about 4 lines.