Page 1 of 1

Loading texture for each surfaces of a cube?

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:32 am
by trqminh
I load a cube from cube.urdf in pybullet_data, how can I change the color of each surface of the cube with different color?

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Re: Loading texture for each surfaces of a cube?

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:01 pm
by samlrs
I load a cube from cube.urdf in pybullet_data, how can I change the color of each surface of the cube?

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Try

Code: Select all

p.changeVisualShape(sphere,linkIndex,rgbaColor=[red,green,blue,1])

Re: Loading texture for each surfaces of a cube?

Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:05 am
by trqminh
Thank for your answer but I want each surface with different color

Re: Loading texture for each surfaces of a cube?

Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:38 am
by samlrs
Then you should also check out this github post

https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet3/issues/1295