c++ examples are pip install pybullet
Posted: Tue May 19, 2020 9:48 am
I installed pybullet using venv (https://docs.python.org/3/library/venv.html) - and all is working great.
Is there a way to use the c++ examples after the pybullet install? Or do I need to build from sources to have access to those? For example; how would I run https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet ... ftDemo.cpp ?
I think I'm missing something - from this post - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11379&p=38317&hilit ... ser#p38317 - it says to:
First start the example browser, and select the 'Experiments/Physics Server' example, and leave it running.
But I can't work out how to start the example browser. I can see references to the Example Browser in the main readme; but as I understand; those commands will be available after building from source.
Thanks
Is there a way to use the c++ examples after the pybullet install? Or do I need to build from sources to have access to those? For example; how would I run https://github.com/bulletphysics/bullet ... ftDemo.cpp ?
I think I'm missing something - from this post - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11379&p=38317&hilit ... ser#p38317 - it says to:
First start the example browser, and select the 'Experiments/Physics Server' example, and leave it running.
But I can't work out how to start the example browser. I can see references to the Example Browser in the main readme; but as I understand; those commands will be available after building from source.
Thanks